2017 Has seen some some exciting changes in our Business.
We are very excited for the launch of our new Quality Portal! more details and examples of our new client interactive portal can be found here...Quality Assurance
2017 New Company branding within Acol and talks about the Acol Group coming soon.
July 2016 We have moved to offices where our team can work together with our operational staff to ensure we are achieving the very highest levels of service for our Clients.
SafeContractor approved for our team with another Safety accreditation for our SAFE Working Practices.
December 2015 Proud to be BICSc registered and Memebers of
The British Institute of Cleaning Science.
October 2015 - SAFE Contractor awards certification to Acol Cleaning & Hygiene again!
Directors comments: "We are proud and pleased to announce the successful audit of our safe working practrices. With thanks to our team of operatives who work very hard alongside our Safety Officer in order to achieve accreditation by the SAFE Contractor Scheme "
Happy New Year! 2015! and its an exciting celebratory year for us.
We are celebrating 30 Years in the business!
October 2014 - Exciting launch of a new product
A new 'tar seal' product has received outstanding reviews from Clients.
"The results on our entrance park are 'like new', as if we had completely replaced our tarmac and at a fraction of the cost!"
Find out more about Tar-seal - view before and after shots HERE...
May 2014 - Acol are pleased to be linked with TRADESHIFT - innovative online software bringing customers and suppliers together.
March 2014 - Acol are proud sponsors of the UKSPA Science Park Conference.
July 2013 - Another TOP Safety accreditation achieved for the Southampton Based Cleaning Company!
Directors comments: "We are extremely impressed with our Teams dedication to our Safe Working Practices. We must thank all of our operatives who continue to work very hard with our Safety Officer in order to achieve accreditation by the SAFE Contractor Scheme "
For the latest press release and certification. Click here
News / Tips from our team:
A healthy working environment can help to limit the spread of viruses, germs and bacteria and is beneficial for us all, so it is our responsibility as individuals to do all we can to achieve this in our living and working environments.
- When you finish work, 'pack up' and tidy away. Leave a clear desk at the end of the day, this will enable your cleaners to give your desk / work space a thorough clean.
- Bin anything you don’t need or haven’t used in years – Don’t hoard, declutter!
- Keep a duster or microfibre cloth and anti-bacterial wipes handy thoughout the day.
- If possible, request a cleaning specification to include the cleaning of computer equipment, office phones, desks and office chairs daily or often.
- Personal hygiene – wash hands often with hot water or use anti-bacterial gel.
- Don’t eat at your desk. We all know that sometimes its difficult to avoid but its not just for clean reasons, but for healthy ones too. Pop out to a cafe if you can.
contact us on (023) 8060 1016 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and get your free quote.